Monday, May 17, 2010

Color Couch

White
White is the color of pruity. White also means kindness. I took this photo of Hannah with her hand on her chest because of the purity ring on her thumb. Hannah is kind and generouse. She is there to help when you need her the most. Hannah is one of my good friends and she has been there alot for me.
Purple
Purple is the color of good judgment. Not everyone makes a good judgment. We all make mistakes. I took this photo because jordan is with her dad and she makes good judgments when he is around and when her family is around. Also her dad helps her make good judgments and keeps he going on the right path.

Yellow Wall Paper
This is my yellow wall paper photo. In the story this women was depresed and had nothing to do. In this photo is Blake and he never smiles and he is never happy. I chose this photo because he seems to be sad or depressed and doesnt want to have his picture taken.


Orange
Orange is a power color. It is also one of the healing colors. Orange is also said to increase the craving for food. Orange also means vitality and endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. In this photo I used my mom in the photo. Since orange is said to be a healing color I thought it would be appropriate to use my mom in the photo because she is battling cancer and she needs all of the healing she can get. Another reason why I used her was because she is always thoughtful and sincere when you are talking to her. She is holding carrots and a pumpkin because of orange being said to increase hunger. How I represented color was a power color was also my mom because she is a strong and powerful person because of her ability to always think on the bright side.





No comments:

Post a Comment